Sponsorship Benefits and Advantages at the Event (on-course)
Hospitality packages can be catered to suit your individual business needs and budgets.
- Naming rights to the race or raceday
- Temporary signage located in the parade ring at the event
- Advertise in the official racebook
- Advertising and logo presence on our outdoor big screen
- 4 tickets to Committee Room (VIP room) & Luncheon
- Admission tickets and complimentary racebooks
- Presentation and celebration in the “Winners Circle” with winning connections
- Pre-race drinks in a specified room or area
- Permanent signage around the racecourse
- Opportunity to entertain staff/clients
- Presentation of Dress Rug
- Advertising Banner on Club website
- Trackside TV & TAB TV –Trackside TV has 259,000 viewers (at least monthly)
- Race lists in 700+ TAB outlets nationally
- Turf Digest & Best Bets
- Internet sites e.g. gallopsouth.co.nz tab.co.nz, nzracing.co.nz, theraces.co.nz
- Radio and TV coverage of the race
Racing–a bedrock of New Zealand’s economy
- A total of 52,732 people are actively engaged in racing when you include casual staff, part-time workers and volunteers.That is 1.2% of the entire population.
- The largest economic contribution racing makes in wages and salaries–more than $768 million is paid every year to employees in racing.
- Almost one million New Zealanders attended race meetings in 2010/11, spending $71 million on betting, food & drink, transport & accommodation
- For every $1 spent by an attendee at the races, a further $0.39 cents is spent in the community on retail items, transport an entertainment. (Independent customer research)
- Nearly 18,000 people have an ownership interest in a thoroughbred race horse in New Zealand.